Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 32-13

Oooh, you're lucky to be getting a sketch this week! This morning I woke up to find the black screen of death staring at me from my desk :-( I was all upset - wailing, gnashing my teeth and the whole shabang, but luckily I have a totally marvellous husband who can fix almost anything and make me feel all calm into the bargain, and sure enough, he waved his magic wand and slowly it all came good... well... good enough to use again. Not entirely fixed, but not the nasty void either.

We are still on the stash busting theme, and I have a great little user-upper of bits for you today. I went with a bit of a masculine theme, but you can do whatever takes your fancy. This would be a great layout for random orphan photos that you like but that don't necessarily tell enough of a story to be on their own. Chop them down to 3x3 inches and give them a home on this scrappy page full of little treasures and twinchies.


There is space for nice papers, or maybe some embossed or crimped cardstock, or maybe you could do some arty stuff if you like that sort of thing. I hope you have some fun with it - and remember, I would love to see what you do with it when you're done.

And my little friends aren't forgotten either, I have a smaller version for you, that's just as much fun.


What do you think?

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

now this looks interesting! mmmmmm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...